At Flash-Soft, we take pride in our software, but we also know that occasionally issues arise that need a little extra attention. For that reason we have provided a variety of options to assist our customers.
Quite often a question can be answered by searching the Flash-Soft FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions). The FAQ is a page with questions that have been asked and answered in the past.
Flash-Soft technical support is available to help. In emergencies, Technical Support may be contacted by phone or email. But for better service, please open a Support Ticket.
To open a Support Ticket, simply click the link below and fill out the online form that will be displayed. The Flash-Soft Ticket System is a great way to make sure you get enough information to Flash-Soft Technical Support
so they can assist with your issue. In addition, Support Tickets are automatically logged into a database for easy tracking.
When contacting Technical Support, please have the following information handy to facilitate the resolution of your case:
- The name and version number of the Flash-Soft product.
- Your name, company name, phone number, and email address.
- Your Flash-Soft customer number, often found on the About screen of your software.
- The version of Windows your computer is using.
- Any error code or message that may have been displayed.